The bet365 Open Account Offer
You must know that when you have requested your bet365 bonus and deposit it into your account, you will have to make your valid bets to release the bonus credits. Your bets must have at least one selection with a minimum share of 1/5 (1.20). No closed bets or telephone bets will be valid to release your bonus. If you partially close or edit your bet, the final amount will be the valid amount. If you place more than one bet on markets with only three potential results, only the result of the highest cumulative amount will be valid.
Important bet365 bonus terms & conditions
Keep in mind that like all bonuses, which are not money to take you home, the bet365 bonus has some conditions. These are conditions that are made to protect you and the house you from being abused by clever and unscrupulous players. As you know, bonuses are incentives that the betting houses offers to attract new customers. They are designed to be played in the house. And in this way, to try out their game offer and their services. For that reason, it is always good to read and know all the conditions of the bonuses. Better safe than sorry, you know. Below you can find some of the most important, but you should spend a few minutes to read the full conditions on bet365 website.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.