New customers only | 18+, BeGambleAware.org | Min deposit £10 | Money back as bonus | Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x | Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited | Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in | Further T&C’s apply
The Unibet BonusThis is a bonus for new customers. To get it you must have 18+ years and make a deposit of £10 at least. Then, you must place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5). That’s the requirement to receive your free bets and casino bonus. Your free bet will expire 7 days after your opt-in. The £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in. The rollover is 35x wagering on casino bonus.These are the first things you must know but we are going to unravel each step of the process so you don’t find any issue getting your bonus.
Getting your bonus step by stepTo get a bonus must not be a difficult thing. But since bet houses bonuses are not free money to take home with you, there are some things that you must know in order to avoid problems getting your Unibet bonus. Follow these steps and it will be a walk by the park:
- Register your new customer account at Unibet website through this link. Opt-in for the bonus during registration.
- Deposit at least £10 using one of their several secure payment methods (credit cards, bank transfer, Skrill or Payapl). If you use a Paysafecard payment method, £10 will be £9.70.
- Bet £20 on any sportsbooks market except races.
- The odds of your bet must be at least 2/5 (1.40). Once you bet is settled, you will receive your free bets. You will receive your free bets whether you win your qualifying bet or not.
- You will get a £10 Pre-Match free bet, a £10 In-Play free bet, and a £20 Casino Bonus.
- This free bets will be valid for 30 days from the day you registered.
- Know that cashed out bets will not be valid for this Unibet Bonus. If you use cashout function on your qualifying bets, you will not get the bonus.
Terms and Conditions of the Unibet BonusAs we said before, bonuses are not free money to withdraw from your account. They are marketing tools that bet houses use to attract new customers and, luckily, make them stay. New customer or welcome bonuses are usually the higher bonuses that you will find on the betting market. That’s why welcome bonuses have a lot of terms and conditions that you must observe in order to get them and keep it.Here are the key Unibet Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available to new customers aged 18 years or older located in the United Kingdom.
- The minimum deposit required to get your bonus is £10.
- The £10 pre-match free bet and the £10 in-play free bet will be available to use once your qualifying bet of £20 is settled.
- When using your free bets, you must have minimum odds of 2/4 (2.40) or greater.