New customers only | 18+, BeGambleAware.org | Min deposit £10 | Money back as bonus | Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x | Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited | Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in | Further T&C’s apply
Is the Unibet App worth downloading?
Unibet is a Maltese company (European Union and with Euro) that has more than 20 years of history. When the company was founded the goal was that players had a better chance of winning and that the percentage distributed with the customers were higher than the physical betting houses offers.
Unibet is a betting house that is part of the Kinder group, one of the main sports betting groups in Europe. The presence of this group in Unibet guarantees that the app and the different mobile versions is good quality and that it will have periodical updates. Something that not always happen in other betting houses.
The Unibet App gives you fantastic odds in the biggest and most thrilling sporting event. You will enjoy over 1,000 live sporting events every year. Of course, you also will be able to make live bets with Unibet In-play live betting odds. Thanks to the app you will receive notifications regarding your bets or relevant facts about big encounters and offers.
Unibet App for Android
If you are getting the Unibet app for Android you can’t just go to Google Pay and download it. The marketplace doesn’t allow betting apps so you must go to the Unibet website directly to get the app. We are deconstructing the steps you must follow to download the app so you can have it quicky and easy.
Steps to download the Unibet App for Android
- On your Android device, go to ‘Settings’. Then, in ‘Security’ search for an option called ‘Unknown Origins’. Allow this. Android phones default settings only accept manufacturer and Google Play apps. That’s why you need to permit third parties app to be installed. You will get a warning window. Just accept and allow the installation.
- Access the Unibet website from this link. Go to the Apps section. Getting the app from the official site will guarantee you that you get the right app and the latest version.
- Once you have download the app, open its Unibet.apk file.
- The installation process will begin. Wait a couple of minutes and you will be able to open the app, log in your account and start betting.
Recommendations for downloading the Unibet App for Android
Unibet App for iOS
Downloading the Unibet app if your device is an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is easier than for users of Android systems. Because Apple Stores does allow betting apps so you can download the app directly from iTunes. However, we explain in detail how to download the Unibet app for iOS to be sure that there’s no doubt left about the process.
Steps to download the Unibet App for iOS
- Access Unibet. There you can find the link to the Unibet App in the App Store. Remember to only download the app from iTunes or Unibet itself to avoid virus and other risks.
- You can also go straight to iTunes and get the app from there avoiding the first step. Or even Google ‘Unibet iTunes’ and go to the downloading page directly.
- Download the Unibet App and installation will start immediately. Then, open the app and log in your Unibet account to enjoy your new app to make bets on the way.
If you don’t have a Unibet account already, you must know that the Unibet bonus gives you 40€ free bets when you join and make a 20€ bet.
Recommendations for downloading the Unibet App for iOS
Unibet mobile version bonus
We recommend open you Unibet new customer account from the website but you can also make it using the app with no problem at all. Is just that filling the registration form is easier on a desktop version. But wether you open your account through the website or the app, you can get the Unibet welcome bonus. The Unibet bonus offers €40 in free bets when you make your first €20 bet on the house.
FAQ´s Unibet App
No, you do not have to pay for the Unibet app. It is an Unibet app to make sportsbooks, play casino, poker,… and as Unibet customers we will be able to make sports bets in a faster way.
Yes, you can register. You have the same options in the app as on the mobile or web web versions.
Probably the app. The things that can be done with the mobile version and with the app version are practically the same. We personally prefer the app version because it is not necessary to enter into the browser, typing Unibet and have to login. With app it´s faster.
Of course. You can perform all the functions of the wallet of your Unibet account from the app, so you can make withdrawals and deposits in your account of Unibet as well as from the web.